In case you're considering glitzing up your vacation preparation with some edible food sparkle or glitter, or adding radiance to your New Year's Eve drinks, wellbeing and health authorities have a notice for you: Not all attractive and decorative edible sparkles are safe to consume. The Food and Drug Administration last week on 14th of December informed the citizens that certain decorative dusts and sparkly glitters that are considered edible and safe to be eaten are made of many ingredients that should not be consumed and are hazardous for humans.as the administration understands that it is the festive season and people appreciate glittery and decorative food commodities that is the reason there were various tests conducted and it is proved that while there are dangerous glitters in the market some are safe and reliable to be consumed. The ways that can be used by people to identify the safer form of edible sparkles are- According to FDA the eatable sparkles and dust consumer items are made to list their raw materials and ingredients by law. These glitters are mostly made up of maltodextrin, sugar, acacia also known as gum arabic, cornstarch, and shading additives specifically endorsed for food and drinks use, for example, mica-based pearlescent colors. Something else you should pay special mind to the term edible. Most eatable dusts and glitters will state "edible" on the mark according to the FDA data. So to make it simpler if the item essentially says non-toxic and does exclude the list or show of ingredients, you shouldn't eat it. And by chance people decide to use non-consumable or non-edible products for the decoration purpose make a point to expel or dispose these decorations previous to serving and eating the food item.