The controlled movement of parts and controlled application of force are some of the primary requirements in industries. Petrol, diesel engines and electrical machines are used as prime movers for these operations. Such prime movers provide movement to the objects using some mechanical attachments such as screws, levers, jacks, pinions etc. However, these are not the only prime movers. The enclosed fluids can also be used as prime movers in order to provide controlled motion or force to the objects. Such specially designed enclosed fluid systems can effectively provide both rotary and linear motion. These fluid base systems that use pressurized incompressible liquids as transmission medium are called as hydraulic systems. Hydraulic systems have large scale applications in various sectors such as industrial applications, mobile hydraulics, automobiles, marine applications, aerospace equipment among other sectors. Hydraulic systems deliver consistent power output which is difficult in mechanical or pneumatic drive systems. As these systems use high-density incompressible fluids, the possibility of leakage is less as compared to a pneumatic system.
Hydraulic fluid connectors are metal connectors such as couplings, fittings, manifolds used in hydraulic systems to join hydraulic fluid conductors such as pipe, hose or tube to other hydraulic devices such as hydraulic motors, pumps, cylinders or other hoses or tubes. These connectors play a critical role in the transfer of hydraulic fluids from one device to another. Fitting used in high pressure hydraulics are used for general applications in mobile applications, industrial equipment and commercial products. These fittings are designed to provide leak proof, full flow connections in hydraulic systems working at specified pressure levels. Tube fittings generally fall into one of the two categories: flared tube fittings and flareless tube fittings. A flared tube fitting consists of a body, a nut and a sleeve. The tube flare and the body are sealed together when the nut is tightened against the tube and the sleeve. The primary purpose of the sleeve is to keep the nut from twisting the tube flared end while the nut is being tightened. Flareless tube fittings basically use similar components except that the seal is created using a donut shaped piece called ferrule instead of a sleeve.
Fitting designs have evolved significantly over the years to enhance performance and improve installation convenience. Flared tube fittings were designed as an improvement over pipe fittings. The 37° flared fittings are used in thin wall, medium thickness tubing for systems with operating pressure up to 3000 psi. The 37° flare fittings are suitable for hydraulic systems that operate at temperatures from -65°F to 400°F. Flareless tube fittings are suitable for use in medium or thick walled tubing.
The key driving factor responsible for the growth of hydraulic fluid connectors market is rising demand for advanced heavy equipment in construction, agriculture mining and aviation sectors. With the significant growth of the global civil aviation industry, the demand for new aircrafts and in turn for hydraulic fluid connectors has witnessed a favorable increase over the years. However, increasing competition from pneumatic fluid power technology, can slowdown the growth of hydraulic fluid connectors market to some extent.
The major players operating in the hydraulic fluid connectors market focus on product development in order to introduce advanced connector solutions. For instance, Manuli Hydraulics launched the Q.Safe flat face multi-connector range which combines the safety efficiency related benefits of a multi-connector block system with the superior performance of Manuli’s flat face couplings. Some of the major players competing in the hydraulic fluid connectors market are, Eaton Corporation, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Manuli Rubber Industries S.p.A., SPX Corporation, ITT Inc., Kurt Manufacturing, B&E Manufacturing Company, Inc. and Atlas Specialty Products.
Hydraulic Fluid Connectors Market Segmentation:
- Stationary hydraulic fluid connectors
- Mobile hydraulic fluid connectors
- Construction and Earth Moving
- Industrial Manufacturing and Material Handling
- Other Applications
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
We use both primary as well as secondary research for our market surveys, estimates and for developing forecast. Our research process commence by analyzing the problem which enable us to design the scope for our research study. Our research process is uniquely designed with enough flexibility to adjust according to changing nature of products and markets, while retaining core element to ensure reliability and accuracy in research findings. We understand both macro and micro-economic factors to evaluate and forecast different market segments.
Data is extensively collected through various secondary sources such as annual reports, investor presentations, SEC filings, and other corporate publications. We also refer trade magazines, technical journals, paid databases such as Factiva and Bloomberg, industry trade journals, scientific journals, and social media data to understand market dynamics and industry trends. Further, we also conduct primary research to understand market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and competitive scenario to build our analysis.
Data Collection Matrix
Data Collection Matrix
Primary Data Sources
- Distributors & Wholesalers
- Healthcare Providers
Secondary Data Sources
- Annual Reports/SEC Filings/ Investor Presentations/ Press Releases
- Government/Associations Publications
- Case Studies
- Reference Customers
Market Modeling and Forecasting
We use epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to forecast market size of different segments at country and regional level.
- Epidemiology-based Forecasting Model: This method uses epidemiology data gathered through various publications and from physicians to estimate population of patients, flow of treatment of individual disease and therapies. The data collected through this method includes statics on incidence of disease, population suffering from disease, and treatment population. This method is used to understand:
- Number of patients for particular device or medical procedure and
- Repeated use of particular device depending on health and condition of patient
- Capital-based Forecasting Model: This method of forecasting is based on number of replacements, installed-based and new sales of capital equipment used in various healthcare and diagnostic centers. These three parameters are calculated and forecast is developed. Installation base is calculated as average number of units per facility; while sales for particular year is calculated from number of new and replace units. Secondary data is collected through various supply chain intermediaries and opinion leaders to arrive at installation and sales rate. These techniques help our analysts in validating market and developed market estimates and forecast.
We do forecast on basis of several parameters such as market drivers, market opportunities, industry trends government regulations, raw materials supply and trade dynamics to ensure relevance of forecast with market scenario. With increasing need to granulized information, we used bottom-up methodology for forecasting where we evaluate each regional segment differently and combined all forecast to develop final market forecast.
We believe primary research is a very important tool in analyzing and forecasting different markets. In order to make sure accuracy of our findings, our team conducts primary interviews at every stage of research to gain deep insights into current business environment and future trends and key developments in market. This includes use of various methods such as telephonic interviews, focus groups, face to face interviews and questionnaires to validate our research from all aspects. We validate our data through primary research from key industry leaders such as CEO, product managers, marketing managers, suppliers, distributors, and consumers are frequently interviewed. These interviews provide valuable insights which help us to have better market understanding besides validating our estimates and forecast.
Quantitative Data (2017-2025)
- Market Dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, and Challenges)
- Industry Trend Analysis
- Market Opportunities
- Government Policies and Regulations, Patent Analysis, and Reimbursement Policies
- Porter’s Five Forces and PESTLE Analysis
- Key Developments and Competitive Landscape
- Market Assessment and Forecast
- Market Assessment and Forecast, By Product
- Market Assessment and Forecast, By Technology
- Market Assessment and Forecast, By Application
- Market Assessment and Forecast, By End User
- Market Assessment and Forecast, By Region/Country