Lactic Acid And Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) Market Is Projected To Be Around $3.16 Billion And $0.93 Billion By 2022
Publish Date :
Request for Customization
A research study titled, “Lactic Acid And Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) Market by Application - Global Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2022” published by Crystal Market Research, states that the Lactic Acid And Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) Market is projected to be around $3.16 billion and $0.93 billion by 2022.
The Lactic Acid & Polylactic Acid market was valued around USD 1.21 billion and USD 0.32 billion respectively in 2014 and is expected to reach roughly USD 3.16 billion and USD 0.93 billion by the end of 2022 while registering itself at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.11% and 12.21% respectively during the forecast years. Lactic acid is a natural compound. In its strong state, it is white and water-dissolvable. It is majorly used in creams and shampoos and other body care products. In its fluid state, it is dismal. It is delivered both naturally and artificially. Polylactic acid is a biodegradable and bioactive thermoplastic aliphatic polyester obtain from inexhaustible assets, for example, cassava roots, corn starch or sugarcane. It is extensively utilized in injection molding, 3D printing and sheet casting. It fills the need of material shading used for biodegradable based polymer generation and stow away deliming in leather preparing. It is helpfully degradable when diverged from petroleum subordinate surmised things and don't transmit harmful gasses on devouring.
The global Lactic Acid and Poly Lactic Acid market is anticipated to reflect significant growth owing to increasing application in textiles, packaging and personal care products. Rising requirement of lactic acid as a feedstock for the manufacturing of polylactic acid is expected to bolster the demand of the product in the following years. Developing usage in body care items, shampoos and creams as it enhances impacts of, advances exfoliation and restoration of cell and improves union of collagen and elastin is expected to spur the demand of the item finished the evaluated time period. Growing pharmaceutical businesses in the United States due to rising use on medicines is relied upon to support the development of this market. Additionally, Expanding mindfulness among shoppers for recyclability, maintainability and green packaging is relied upon to support the request of polylactic acid over the evaluated time allotment.
On the basis of application of lactic acid the market is segmented into Industrial, Food and beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Personal care. On the basis of application of polylactic acid the market is segmented into Packaging, Agriculture, Textiles, Electronics, Agriculture and Transport. The major players in the market are Dow Chemical Company, NatureWorks, Musashino Chemical Laboratory Co. Ltd, Henan Jindan Lactic Acid Technology Co., Ltd, and Teijin, Pyramid Bioplastics, Synbra B.V, Wei Mon Industry Co., Ltd and Futerro SA. Geographically, the market is segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world.
"Lactic Acid And Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) Market Is Projected To Be Around $3.16 Billion And $0.93 Billion By 2022"
Key findings of the global Lactic Acid and Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) Market
- In 2016 the demand of the lactic acid market was 1,220.0 kilo tons and is anticipated to reflect significant growth in the upcoming years which is the consequence of expanding offers of medicines and perfumes in the Asia Pacific and Latin America locale.
- Latin America lactic acid is expected to grow significantly in the upcoming years owing to the developing cosmetic industry in Argentina and Brazil.
- In 2016 textiles registered for 21 percent of the total share of the lactic acid market and are anticipated to reflect significant growth in the upcoming years in account of outstanding properties like low smoke formation, UV resistance, low flammability and durability.
- Asia Pacific polylactic acid market is expected to reflect considerable rise in terms of profit attributable to the foundation of different food & beverage and beautifying agents fabricating units especially in China and India.
- In Asia Pacific, 'on-the-go' way of life of purchasers and developing discretionary cash flow is relied upon to positively affect the food & beverage industry which is probably going to push packaging industry development.