DPI Market Is Projected To Be Around $4.06 Billion By 2022
Publish Date :
A research study titled, “DPI Market by product Type - Global Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2022” published by Crystal Market Research, states that the DPI market is projected to be around $4.06 billion by 2022.
The global DPI market was evaluated around USD 0.57 billion in the 2012 and is expected to reach approximately USD 4.06 billion by the end of 2022 while registering itself at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.39% over the forecast period. DPI stands for Deep packet inspection, a surveillance technology which allows Internet service providers (ISPs) to observe data and take knowledgeable decisions on the basis of the data packet content immediately. A data packet generally includes a payload and a header. DPI allows the supervising of the payload, i.e. the actual content or data part of a packet. A comparatively new technology, DPI assists service suppliers to study network traffic as well as carry out advanced packet content analysis. DPI can supervise, filtrate, read website history, emails, and chats, and so on that transfer via its system. It may assist service providers to identify harmful software like worms or viruses being carried across the network. DPI renders the service providers with a technology to tackle the growing number of challenges like QoS, explosive bandwidth demand, QoE whilst developing innovative revenue channels and securing competitive discrimination.
The global DPI market is projected to demonstrate extensive growth with a decent compound annual growth rate over the forecast period of 2012 to 2022. Key factors boosting the demand for deep packet inspection market are; increasing demand for optimized solutions & network performance management to proficiently manage present day complicated networking surroundings and rising need to fulfill compliance needs. Furthermore, factors like the evolution of cyber-attacks, expansion of cloud computing, IoT (Internet of Things), big data, and progressions in communication technologies will fuel the deep packet inspection industry growth over the forecast years. Organizations are allocating their major budgets share for DPI and a significant fraction of these funding are anticipated to surge into the DPI market. Though, the DPI market growth is likely to be hindered by factors like deficiency of awareness concerning the risks linked with cyber-attacks and necessities of security solutions amongst several enterprises.
The key industry participants for the DPI market are; Sandvine Inc, Cisco System, Bivio Networks, Inc., Verizon Communication, Inc., AT&T , Inc., Rackspace Inc., Arbor Networks, Inc., Huawei, Allot Communication Ltd., and Qosmos. According to the product type, the global market is split into; Standalone DPI and Integrated DPI. By Application, the global market is classified as; Government, ISP, Enterprises, Education, and Others. Geographically, the global DPI market is segmented into regions which are; Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, UK and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific), North America (the United States, Mexico and Canada) and Rest of the World (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates and Others).
Browse full research report with TOC on " DPI Market by product Type - Global Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2022” at:
Key findings of the DPI market
- Technological advancements and extensive demand from various fields are the factors boosting the growth of the market.
- The transparent LED screen section is expected to demonstrate major growth, due to energy-efficient performance capability of LED screens.
- The hardware sector that includes 4K-UHD and 8K displays are expected to rule the component sector over future.
- The healthcare segment has considerable potential as hospitals are increasingly installing DPIfor various purposes like display notifications, conveying healthcare tips for enhancing the health of patients and sharing essential registration information.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the dominant region owing to the rising number of subscribers in this region. Favorable government regulations, rise in mobile computing are driving growth in this region.
- Key players in the market are; Sandvine Inc, Cisco System, Bivio Networks, Inc., Verizon Communication, Inc., AT&T , Inc., Rackspace Inc., Arbor Networks, Inc., Huawei, Allot Communication Ltd and Qosmos.